As a teacher (about 200 hours of presence in front of the students per year, plus all the extras), I teach in the "Computer science" department of the Technological Institute of Villetaneuse (IUT, an institute dedicated to the professional formation of young students — aged 18–21, on the same campus). The lectures I give are about, among other things, computer architecture and various courses related to web technologies.
My administrative tasks include:
- Organisation of the OCAD team seminar;
- Participation to the selection committee of computer science for the whole university;
- System administration of the lab's desktop computers;
- System administration of the lab's public web;
- System administration (generally speaking);
- Some tasks for the IUT.